Google Schema - Rich snippets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the response Jonathan.
    I am trialling the Soapbox review application on some selected products and consulting codepath regards "aggregateRating" and "review" field value optional requirements considering hreview-aggregate microformat standard requirements to be recognised by Google and should hopefully have a response in the next week.
    I will try implementing the code changes including your "PriceValidUntil" when feedback has been received and changes needed to resolve the "availability" error have been determined.
    Note
    Google Merchant Product Data Specification Attribute [availability] details [in stock], [out of stock] and [preorder] as valid supported values so the coding used for my [availability] variable referenced in my Standard Meta Tag Layout holds true
    Google Search Console coverage crawl flags up [availability] value [in stock] as an error - see Structured Data Test result for product image below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	GoogleStructuredDataTestResult.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	538.0 KB
ID:	551523
    Interesting!!
    Martin
    Mantra Audio
    Last edited by Mantra; 19-Jul-2019, 05:33 PM. Reason: Note added concerning Google Data Feed and Google Search Console data mismatch!
    Martin
    Mantra Audio

Comment

Originally posted by graphicz View Post
      This is my valid until:

Code:
      "priceValidUntil": "<actinic:block php="true">
      $date = new DateTime();
      $date->add(new DateInterval('P6M'));
      echo $date->format('d M Y');
      </actinic:block>"
      I added this code to the microdata "Offers" code block in my Standard Meta Tags Layout and it has cleared the Warning.

Aggregate offer is where there is a high and a low price:
      The products on our website do not have a high or low price variant so no need to add code as it is not an issue.

This is what I did for a soapbox customer, hopefully you can adapt it:
      I tried the code wrapped within <script> tags at the end of the Microdata block in my Standard Meta Tags Layout and this resulted in the Soapbox variables for the sample product to be displayed correctly, however, this did not clear the 2 Warnings for "aggregateRating" and "review". From the structured data test report attached, it appears that the coding needs to be incorporated somehow within the microdata "Product" code block. I am not sure how to do this as I think the code needs to be wrapped within <script type="application/ld+json"> { } </script> tags somewhere, somehow?

Click image for larger version

Name:	GoogleStructuredDataTestResult2.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	342.1 KB
ID:	551541

Soapbox ratings are 1-10 hence dividing by two for google's 1-5
      Andy from Codepath comments:
      "My only suggested adjustment is that you should be able to state the “Best” and “Worst” ratings as absolute values of 1 and 10 respectively, rather than the variables in Jonathan’s example. That way you wouldn’t need to divide the Ratings by 2 as you are supplying the range."

Martin
      Mantra Audio
      Last edited by Mantra; 30-Jul-2019, 09:22 AM. Reason: Attachment added.
      Martin
      Mantra Audio

Comment

Working...
      X