Necessary cookies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Necessary cookies?

Hope this is not a silly question, but is there a handy list of necessary cookies for SD18? If it generates random cookies, some code which recognises those would be handy too. (this is for configuring a cookie consent widget).

Not a silly question at all. This article in the Knowledge Base is applicable to all recent versions, including v18:
    https://community.sellerdeck.com/for...-eu-cookie-law
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Many thanks. Very clear list. Can I ask about the status of SELLERDECK_COOKIE_CHECK, PARENT_SID, and cartdisplayPreference, which also seem to be being dropped on my site?
      Thanks

Comment

I've checked these with our development team.

SELLERDECK_COOKIE_CHECK - is set on initial navigation to check if cookies can be enabled. If this fails to be set then an error message is shown.
        PARENT_SID - is used for the Section ID. Appended as a parameter and used for the dynamic breadcrumb trail. (If you have duplicate products, this causes the breadcrumb to reflect the route by which the customer navigated to the product, rather than the location of the parent in the hierarchy).
        cartdisplayPreference - records whether the cart content is shown or hidden in the checkout.
        Bruce Townsend
        Ecommerce Product Manager
        Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Many thanks - good to have this info

Comment

Working...
          X