Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section layout changed after v18.00 upgrade, Google Shopping Landing Page Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Section layout changed after v18.00 upgrade, Google Shopping Landing Page Problems

Our products always used to show everything on one page... since v1800 upgrade I noticed it only shows a few items with option to click to see next or all items...

Is this correct?

It didn't really bother me but today I received an email from Google Shopping saying problems with our landing pages
    - they give a few examples on that email, when I click on it, it goes to page 1 of that section and not to the item itself...

Now it's a problem.

How do I quickly revert to showing everything on one page?

Update to v18 has changed all our sites with pagination.

I found another problem : pagination does not work with filters

I did this: go to a section with filters enabled,
    with pagination:
    filter something and then click on the result : this takes you to the item in the section, but the filters are all ZEROS.

with pagination, now select to see "all"
    filter something and then click on the result : this takes you to the item in the section, filters are not all ZEROS, but can be used.

I can't see how to turn this pagination off

My workaround/solution : Site Options>Page Settings>Section>Section Pagination Products Per Page : I set this value to 10000
    This should force all products to show without pages.

It says "from parent" in the Site Options... where is parent from Site Options? Is it in the Library somewhere?

Comment

Working...
    X