Sellerdeck Payments Page not responsive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sellerdeck Payments Page not responsive

Working on a client site/ SD Payments page it became apparent that the Sellerdeck Payments page is not responsive. An original payments page I had saved on my PC had
    at line 5 the expresssion:

Code:
    <meta name='viewport' content='device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no'/>
    But in the Sellerdeck payments page (https://online.sellerdeckpayments.com/) (right click anywhere on clear space and select 'View source') you will see at line 5 the above expression is missing.

If you open OCCActPayScriptTemplate.pl from the Common OCC folder in the site folder in Notepad++ lines 224 - 230 you will see this block:

Code:
    AddPostValues('?', 'ekashu_seller_id', $sMerchantID, $ALWAYS, $ENCODE);
    AddPostValues('&', 'ekashu_amount', $sConvertedAmount, $ALWAYS, $NOENCODE);
    AddPostValues('&', 'ekashu_currency', $::PriceFormatBlob{SINTLSYMBOLS}, $ALWAYS, $ENCODE);
    AddPostValues('&', 'ekashu_seller_key', substr($sMerchantName,0,8), $ALWAYS, $NOENCODE);
    AddPostValues('&', 'ekashu_reference', $::sOrderNumber, $ALWAYS, $ENCODE);
    AddPostValues('&', 'ekashu_hash_code_type', 'SHA1', $ALWAYS, $NOENCODE);
    AddPostValues('&', 'ekashu_hash_code_version', '1.0.0', $ALWAYS, $NOENCODE);

#
    It is suggested that you need to add this line:

Code:
    AddPostValues('&', 'ekashu_viewport', 'device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no', $ALWAYS, $NOENCODE);
    so it looks like this:

Code:
    AddPostValues('?', 'ekashu_seller_id', $sMerchantID, $ALWAYS, $ENCODE);
    AddPostValues('&', 'ekashu_amount', $sConvertedAmount, $ALWAYS, $NOENCODE);
    AddPostValues('&', 'ekashu_currency', $::PriceFormatBlob{SINTLSYMBOLS}, $ALWAYS, $ENCODE);
    AddPostValues('&', 'ekashu_seller_key', substr($sMerchantName,0,8), $ALWAYS, $NOENCODE);
    AddPostValues('&', 'ekashu_reference', $::sOrderNumber, $ALWAYS, $ENCODE);
    AddPostValues('&', 'ekashu_hash_code_type', 'SHA1', $ALWAYS, $NOENCODE);
    AddPostValues('&', 'ekashu_hash_code_version', '1.0.0', $ALWAYS, $NOENCODE);
    AddPostValues('&', 'ekashu_viewport', 'device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no', $ALWAYS, $NOENCODE);
    #
    No warranty express or implied. Just for discussion.
    Jonathan Chappell
    Website Designer
    SellerDeck Website Designer
    Actinic to SellerDeck upgrades
    Graphicz Limited - www.graphicz.co.uk

I thought the Sellerdeck payment page was responsive... one of our workstations still using a 1024x768 screen and the MOTO page shows differently than on a 1280x1024 screen...

attached images on resizing a web browser window...
    - the narrow picture shows a very small card number field... that probably needs attention...

i assume it should work with mobile devices?
    Attached Files

Comment

Interesting.

Does that change the layout on the 'Sellerdeck Payments' page or is just a tick box exercise?
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

My view source has this line:

<link href="/hosted/live/sellerdeck/ekashu.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
        Looking at the file, it does have a reference to max media at 1024px
        Attached Files

Comment

The first image is correctly responsive .the media query in the stylesheet only works with the viewport metatag. This will probably become another SD conundrum .at least it's here if anyone has the same issue as my client did. ThankThan .
          Jonathan Chappell
          Website Designer
          SellerDeck Website Designer
          Actinic to SellerDeck upgrades
          Graphicz Limited - www.graphicz.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X