Multiple Choice Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Choice Products

As a special offer, I need to present a list of eleven products, out of which customers can choose two. Or maybe two lists of six, out of which 2 can be chosen. Is it possible to do thing sort of thing in SD? The normal discount/special offer mechanisms don't seem to cover this, unless I'm badly misreading the Help files...

If no-one can come up with a free solution email me as I have an add-on "Buy in exact number of variations" that does just this (assuming each item is the same price).

Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks Norman. I might have a go at doing it through the discount mechanism, but if unsuccessful I might take you up on that.

Comment

You could do this via standard SellerDeck functionality. Only feasible for a small number of combinations via Permutations and setting Valid for only those that add up to the required total. Easy for a simple set of combination but horrendous for a long complex list.

See the attached for something that you can buy 2 off - choosing only between 2 red, 2 green or 1 of each.

However the customer is only warned they've got it wrong when they add to cart. A hassle as they have to return from the Cart and try again.
        Attached Files
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi Norman, many thanks for your help on this. I don't know that any SD setup is going to get what I want,, so I'd be very interested in your add-on. Would you be able to let me know about the details at paul@calarecords.com? Many thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X