Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You do not have permission for access . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do not have permission for access . . .

I am using SD 18.0.2. I have been getting occasional customers in the last few weeks complaining that when they go to Checkout they get a 403/404 error message, forbidden, you do not have permission etc. I have not been able to replicate the error and we are receiving other orders. Two of the customers said they were using a Google browser, and when changing browser they were OK. Does anyone know whether there is a known problem? Is it Google? Does it have something to do with secure pages - at present we have login and Checkout secure but not the whole site.
    Sarah

Hi Sarah,

403 and 404 errors will be stored in your server log file (not the sellerdeck one) and should tell you which file caused the problem and why.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Thank you, Mike. There are so many entries in the Logs for the last 24 hours, and the errors do not help in that they do not refer to pages that are an error for anybody else. I have since changed the website in question to all https, not just the Checkout and Login, and am hoping that this will help, though I cannot test it as we never got the error anyway - it was just a few customers out of many. Later today I shall be upgrading to 18.0.3, and perhaps it will be in one of the bug fixes in the update. I am prepared for a couple of problems mentioned on this forum regarding stock messages and Add to Cart.

Comment

Working...
      X