• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CartError message colour

Hi,

On my 18.0.3 responsive site:
    HTML Code:
    http://www.tgurney.co.uk/acatalog/Lewis_and_Irene_Kimmeridge_Bay_Grey_Land_Dinos_A303.2.html
    I noticed that my CartError messages are being displayed using the colour defined in css by "actrequiredcolor". The html displays (for example) as:

HTML Code:
     <span class="actrequiredcolor"><p>We are sorry but we only have 8 of Hoffman Batik Heather Bundle available to order</p>
    </span>
    Unfortunately this is a colour I use all over the site and is not a good one for an error message. I would like to use a different colour

I think the <span class="actrequiredcolor"> is added in ShoppingCart.pl. I tried looking at how it is added but got completely lost.

I tried overriding it both with an " color:#ff3e3e !important;" in CSS and with a "<font color="#ff3e3e">" in the html. Unfortunately the <span class="actrequiredcolor"> seems to be the last style and is used to set the colour next to the text so it gets used .

Does anyone know where the <span class="actrequiredcolor"> is added to the error messages so I can change it to a custom class/different colour?

many thanks

Tony
    Tony
    www.secretgardenquilting.co.uk

Easier to override that message's style instead of hacking the Perl that generates it.

Try:
    Code:
    div.SGQproduct_Error p {color: red !important;}
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thank you. I was going off in the wrong direction .
      Tony
      www.secretgardenquilting.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X