Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

recaptcha v2 supported in Sellerdeck 18.03?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

recaptcha v2 supported in Sellerdeck 18.03?

Hi. I am having trouble with recaptcha v2. I have generated new keys and put them into the correct 2 fields. However the site is saying "ERROR for site owner: Invalid site key". I have not changed the MailForm.pl script file in v 18

I read the article : https://community.sellerdeck.com/for...cha-v2?t=57505

However I am not clear on whether 18.0.3 supports recaptcha v2? I could not tell from the article and don't find anything when trying to search for recaptcha v2.

I would be grateful if someone could let me know if it is supported? Also if so any pointers to why I get the error message?

Many thanks
    Tony
    www.secretgardenquilting.co.uk

Hi Tony. Yes, v18.0.3 supports reCaptcha v2. It seems to be working now on www.secretgardenquilting.co.uk - I just sent a test email successfully from your contact page.

If you have another site where it's broken, did you get a separate set of keys for that? In v2 the keys are domain specific. It's why we can no longer issue a set of generic keys that everybody can use.

The other thing to check is that you have the keys the right way round. The Google Site key goes in the Sellerdeck 'ReCAPTCHAPublicKey' field, and the Google Secret key goes in the Sellerdeck 'ReCAPTCHAPrivateKey' field. So in the UI, the first Google key goes in the second Sellerdeck field, and vice versa.
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Hi Bruce,

thanks. I think you may have used the site after I took the keys off. I needed to do that so customers could use it. I regenerated the keys and triple check they were in the correct fields as per the post. I will regenerate again and put them on on Monday. I would appreciate it if you could take another look once they are back on.

Many thanks

tony
      Tony

Comment

I regenerated the keys and re added my domain and it all works now. Thanks
        Tony

Comment

Working...
        X