Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site Import Fatal Error

Hi

We have just moved to 18.0.3 in production. I have taken a site snapshot and I am trying to restore it on a different PC with 18.03

I am getting a database error. It says
    unexpected failure when copying table [ECUser] from site database - fatal error. Reported error was: Could not delete from specified tables
    You can carry on by saying OK. It then gives another error
    There was a problem with the database. Operation: Editing a record in the [setupinfo] table where nID = 505. Invalid attribute/option identifier. Action Contact your SellerDeck support
    Again after saying OK it carries on. You then get a report at the end of the import
    FATAL ERRORS
    (File DBTableBackup.cpp, Line 402) - Unexpected failure when copying table [ECUser] from site database - fatal error.
    Reported error was:

Could not delete from specified tables.

Errors
    (File ExportSite.cpp, Line 1816) - Failed to restore order information to table ECUser in the site database. This information is available in the backup of the site created before importing (C:\ProgramData\Sellerdeck\Sellerdeck v18\SiteBackups\OverwrittenSite.zip). You will have to restore this information manually or restore all of the previous site.
    You can press finish and it goes to a new error message

There was a problem with the database

Operation: Adding a new record to the [Person] table where 1=0

Invalid attribute/option identifier

Action: Contact your SellerDeck reseller or SellerDeck Support as appropriate
    Sellerdeck just crashes after this message.

We do not get any errors backing up the production site.

Not sure this information is very helpful but I was hoping someone might have an idea on the cause of the issue?

Many thanks

Tony

Tony
    www.secretgardenquilting.co.uk

I think the issue is coming from the existing Access DB remaining open after sellerdeck starts the import. I deleted everything and re-installed Sellerdeck and it now seems ok.
    Tony
    www.secretgardenquilting.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X