Export Feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Export Feed

I have a trade customer who has asked for a feed from our website so they can easily import into their own website to save time manually importing.

Their website is a Big Commerce website which I don't know anything about.

I would ideally want something quick and easy as I want to be helpful, but don't want to spend hours remapping things in Excel.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Zirconium Rings
    Damascus Steel Rings

You could export the Google data feed or export the data to a hierarchical file and then do this (from the Sellerdeck help file)

Note: If you want to generate a flat file from a hierarchical file then open the hierarchical file in a spreadsheet application like Excel. Then you can use the 'Data | Sort' command to sort the first column alphabetically. This will group all your products together in one group as they all have the word 'Product' in the first column. You can then delete all the other rows (except the 'Header:Product' row) to create a flat file of all your products.
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Hi Buzby,

My product mash program can export custom designed feeds, so you could create a feed that suits big commerce product import using that. It can be run in batch mode and so you could automatically export the feed and upload it to a location for your wholesale customer. You can find more details about my product mash program here :

https://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/Froogle_Mash.html

Kind regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Many thanks Mike,Components and attributes are a problem though.

Jan I use your Google feed already, which other feed would be best suited?

Many thanks

Jason
        Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
        Zirconium Rings
        Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Working...
        X