Logo size, more zoom than resize for mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logo size, more zoom than resize for mobile

I am working on a new site which uses a big 1400 px image across the top which is fine on desktop.

when viewed on mobile, it displays the entire width of the 1400 px image, condensed down to fit, which also generates a lot of white space.

is there a way to either make the picture fit better on mobile view, or perhaps zoom into the image instead trying to condense it?

the test site is
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Damascus Steel Rings

The logo image has a class="logoimage". This class name is used by SellerDeck to change the image according to the device and window size.
    It may be easier to use your own class name to avoid conflicts with SD's CSS rules.

Also the containing div class="logo" is creating some margins at certain viewport sizes. It may be worth losing that class name too.

P.S. I live in Turkey during the summer and know that place. It's as good as it looks but gets very busy in high-season. I watched the paraglider landing video (I've friends who often fly there) and that was definitely out of season as the beach was deserted.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Many thanks for the reply Norman.

I've managed to hash something together from examples on w3schools which swaps the images depending on viewpoint.

We've been going to Oludeniz for over 10 years so are aware of it in and out of season. We would probably avoid high season anyway as rental potential is better. The dream is to live between the two in years to come
      Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
      Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Working...
      X