Host-It : intermittent downtime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Host-It : intermittent downtime

Host-It has been having issues with their hosting platform(s) since 5th February. In the last few days, outages have occurred multiple times daily and now it's down completely. This also means you can't raise a support ticket. Not looking for answers here, just venting.
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Sorry to hear about that. Out of interest.what do they say the problem is?
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Yes - it's an external thing - been asked not to say too much.
      Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Fair enough. I guess I'm not surprised it's an external thing. They're usually pretty much on the ball which is why I asked. I hope it gets sorted soon as it not great to be in that position.

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

I did notice it being really slow on Friday when I was checking on a site of ours, but then a few mintues later it was back to normal... so thought nothing of it.

Thanks for the update.

Comment

I have had some issues with Host It, it was a simple emails issue ( we were getting like 30+ of the same emails being pushed through) nothing to do with SD as a result of them looking at this they knocked our site off line and sort of blamed me for changing some settings !!

My email issue is still not fixed, not sure what has happened with them but they are not as helpful as they used to be.

Comment

Our emails aren't handled by them (we have it via Google Apps for Business) so no problems there, phew!

Comment

You may already know this but you can check the status here https://www.checkstatus.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                X