Moving a field on the Invoice Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving a field on the Invoice Report

We print our customer invoices on paper with the adhesive labels on the top right hand side so it can be used as a label on the parcels. Currently the customer delivery Instructions field on the invoice is half way down the page just above the details of the order. I would like to move it/duplicate it on the delivery label.

I understand that you need crystal reports 8.5 to make changes. As it is very old software cant find anywhere to download it. I was hoping someone might know how to get a copy?

Alternatively does anyone offer a service to make the change?

Many thanks

Tony
    Tony
    www.secretgardenquilting.co.uk

I have an old boxed copy of crystal reports 8.5 on CD with user guide manual I picked up on eBay many years ago but so far have not got around to using it or even installing.
    I think I paid around £50 for it so might be willing to sell it on for £50, although have no idea whether the software is compatible with latest version of windows
    Darren Guppy
    Golf Tee Warehouse
    Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Editing the report and moving fields into sub-reports is a bit quirky. I would sugegst you contact Jan at https://www.mole-end.biz/ and see if she can help you. I used to do report edits myself but haven't done any for a long time now.

Comment

Hi Sorry both for my late response. The notifications must have gone to my spam mail.

Hi Darren - Thank you for the offer. I will see what Jan says first.

Many thanks
        Tony
        www.secretgardenquilting.co.uk

Comment

Jan's One Stop Order Processing is perfect for customising reports.

James
          www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
          www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
          www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
          www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
          www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

Hi Tony,

It is Crystal reports 8.5 that you need to edit the reports, newer version will not work, the edited reports operate fine on windows 10 but the program itself can be a little bit dodgy when you use it - it often doesn't save changes and crashes a lot. A bit of patience gets you through with it. I haven't had an email from you regarding moving the field, just thought I would mention that in case you had sent it but not had a reply - Sellerdeck can also do report changes.

As James says my One Stop Order Processing product works with Sellerdeck for order processing and the reports are written in HTML so easy to change yourself, you can find more details here :

https://1stoporders.com/

Kind regards,

Jan
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
            X