Show Stock Message In Duplicate Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show Stock Message In Duplicate Products

The original product is a 'hidden' product and has stock control enabled with zero stock and the Out Of Stock message displaing correctly and 'Add to cart' hidden.

There are four duplicates. In these stock control is greyed out but ticked enabled with zero stock, the Stock Control Message does not display and the Add to Cart Button is visible and the product can be added to cart.

Client uses vaiations of Short and Long Descriptions in the Duplicate Products so Rest is not an option.

If I change Real Time Stck Dsplay to 'Display Stock Quantities' the out of stock message shows in the master product but all the duplicates show 'In Stock' even though the greyed out stock control shows no stock.

I unticked Stock Control Monotoring in the master product closed and reopened the software and reselected Stock Control Monotoring in the master product and although the dupe products showed Stock Control Monotoring to be ticked albeit greyed out the stock control message did not show in the layout.

I tried this but it 'misses' lots of products:
    Code:
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22ProductType%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%201%20AND%20%0d%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22StockLevel%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%200%20AND%20%0d%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsInStock%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20false" >
    Out of stock
    </actinic:block>
    Thank you
    Jonathan Chappell
    Website Designer
    SellerDeck Website Designer
    Actinic to SellerDeck upgrades
    Graphicz Limited - www.graphicz.co.uk
Working...
X