Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site transferred to v18 - filtering issue

Hi
    Just transferred this site over to v18 from v16. Quite please it has mostly been straightforward, but I notice filtering is not clearing blank options:

https://www.nicestuff.co.uk/acatalog...ay-Offers.html

When you select any filter option, the list usually comtracts to remove all the non-applicable choices. But as you can see big gaps are being left and the lift is not contracting.

Any ideas what is wrong ?
    Cheers

On my phone the mobile menu is too high.

Click image for larger version

Name:	E788C9D6-3268-436A-8A3D-1E9E2BEF2A90.png
Views:	95
Size:	290.7 KB
ID:	553614
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Hi yes thanks I just fixed that. Anyone got any info on the filtering issue ?

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.jpg Views:	0 Size:	33.2 KB ID:	553617

I notice in the console I am getting this, But actinicsearch.js and actinicextras.js are present

Comment

It all looks okay on my screen. When I click on a filter option it reduces to the amount of options, ie Steeplestone goes to 7.

Interested to how you did the black friday overlay, is that a layout change?

Comment

Hi yes but is there not a lot of white space all around the Product Types of "Needle" and "Record Player" ?

Comment

You are loading jQuery 3 times which may cause problems. In the source of your pages I see:

Code:
              <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="jquery-1.11.1.min.js?DAYNO=UNMD">"></script>
              (which is correct)

then:

Code:
              <script type="text/javascript" src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.11.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
              (unnecessary second load)

and further down the page:

Code:
              <script type="text/javascript">
              <!--
              document.write(unescape("%3Cscript type='text/javascript' src='" + "//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.11.0/jquery.min.js' %3E%3C/script%3E"));
              //-->
              </script>
              (third unnecessary time).
              Norman - www.drillpine.biz
              Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi many thanks - good spot. I have now removed those extra loads, but the problem persists. There is still an error in the console made by actinicextras.js complaining that stockfilter.js is not there (and it isn't). I have attached images of the actinicextras.js place in the code that is failing. It means nothing to me.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X