Feefo stopped working after upgrade to V18.0.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feefo stopped working after upgrade to V18.0.6

Feefo stopped working for me after upgrading to V18.0.6 a bit over a month ago. It stopped asking for feedback and it took me a while to figure out what had happened, Even Feefo started sending me emails saying 'we haven't seen you in a while' and 'We're here to help you'.

The feefo settings seemed fine and tested OK. The checkout process looked to be OK.

It was only today that I noticed that the 'Before requesting, wait XX day(s) from Date Order Completed' had set itself to 999 days (there may have been more 9s, I didn't look too closely).

I've no idea why this happened, but setting it back to my usual 14 days seems to have sorted everything with lots of order lines being transferred across.

Mike

Posted in case I'm not the only one and other people have the same problem.

-----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

It sounds like you installed the Feefo extension at around the same time - is that right? The extension sets that value as a simple way of stopping the function, because the extension takes it over. I believe it's covered in the Extension help.
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Thnaks Bruce,

Yes. That explains it. It turns out I'd never enabled the Feefo V3 Extension (even though it continued to work).

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Working...
      X