3rd Man Fraud & Risk not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd Man Fraud & Risk not working

Stopped updating yesterday afternoon- still not working.

We have the same issue - stopped updating Thursday 1 April afternoon.
    I contacted Sellerdeck Support today and left a message to report and make them aware.
    Martin
    Mantra Audio

Comment

This still seems to not be functioning, I realise you can check directly with the payment provider to see if the payments have cleared but this has not worked now for 3 days.

Has anyone had any updates from Support regarding the issue?

Comment

I have the same issue, since pm 1st April.
        Is this being sorted?
        Stuart Robinson

Robinson Polytunnels

Comment

Mine also stopped working on Thursday, raised ticket on Saturday, no reply, guess support doesn’t work over weekends

Comment

Originally posted by worldofbears View Post
            Mine also stopped working on Thursday, raised ticket on Saturday, no reply, guess support doesn’t work over weekends
            Service status for Sellerdeck Payments states no reported events for 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th April!!!

Does anyone at Sellerdeck monitor reported events to update the service status and/or check for potential PCI/GDPR data security risks reported on Sellerdeck platforms out of office hours?
            Martin
            Mantra Audio

Comment

STILL not working and according to the service status "no reported events" zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Hi All,

We are aware of the issues and it is a top priority.

We'll update you as soon as we can.

Thanks, Josh
                Josh Barling
                CEO | Sellerdeck Ltd

josh.barling@sellerdeck.com

Comment

Why has this been allowed to be offline for so long? It stopped working 1st April - now 6th and this is the first acknowledgement of the problem.

Comment

Hi All,

We believe fraud results are now coming through to Sellerdeck Desktop, and historical orders are catching up. However, the team will be checking each support ticket and the terminal to double check.

Once we've confirmed the issue has been resolved (including historical orders) we'll change our focus to why this happened and provide further feedback.

I appreciate that this will have caused disruption to your fulfilment and its come at a very bad time. I'm sorry for the disruption and will give as much information as possible to explain what happened and why.

Thanks,
                    Josh
                    Josh Barling
                    CEO | Sellerdeck Ltd

josh.barling@sellerdeck.com

Comment

Working...
                    X