exporting pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exporting pricing

Hi. probably very basic but i seem to be missing something.... i have Sellerdeck desktop and i want to update all the product prices on my website to the increased 2022 prices. i believe there is a simple way to do this but i'm not having much luck finding it at the moment. thanks in advance.

In Sellerdeck

Help > Contents > Importing

Should get you started.
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Then consider > Importing > Updating Existing Products Via An Import

And make a Snapshot of your site before making any changes.
      Martin
      Mantra Audio

Comment

In my view it would be useful for Sellerdeck to produce a "Users Manual" and "how to videos" for this and many other topics (as queries like this are regular with users i am fairly confident to say)

As far as i am aware no training (seminarrs or courses) is available from Sellerdeck anymore for their product, which feels odd to a user (not developer)

Comment

The help files within the software is the best area to look for answers - they are comprehensive and cover all the functionality. If you need help beyond that the support team are ready to answer questions.

Of course, this forum is a fantastic resource of legacy and new questions and answers from very experienced and helpful users.

Thanks, Josh
          Josh Barling
          CEO | Sellerdeck Ltd

josh.barling@sellerdeck.com

Comment

Working...
          X