No announcement yet.

cgi / fastcgi has stopped working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Running "AccessDatabaseEngine.exe" with 'Repair' option fixed this problem on my test system - for the moment !.

Comment

Hi Mike,
      Thank you for the post, the "Running "AccessDatabaseEngine.exe" with 'Repair'" has worked for me to :o)

Toby@happyharris.co.uk

Comment

Have since 'Repaired' 3 more PC's and no sign of message so far. Strangely on 1 PC I accidently selected the option to "Reinstall" the database engine and on subsequent startup of Sellerdeck the message was still produced - after rerunning AccessDatabaseEngine selecting "Detect & Repair..." no more message.

Comment

Same problem for me, although I'm using V16, and running AccessDatabaseEngine.exe with repair option appears to have worked. (I had a support ticket in since 6th Feb which was escalated to development but they came up with nothing so far. I've reported this fix to them.)
          flyingbooks secondhand, rare and collectable aviation books and publications

If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got

Comment

A new windows update and the problem came back again for me ( as it has done for the last 4-5 updates). Running AccessDatabaseEngine.exe and using the repair option seems to have fixed it for me too.
            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
            X