Discounts and permutations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discounts and permutations

I already have single flavour products and associated quantity discounts. I wanted to offer a more flexible option for customers to choose the quantities they want for each product type, but get a combined discount level on the total number of packets they buy.

I have 4 products that trade customers buy. An order might look like this
    e.g
    Product A - 2 packs
    Product B - 1 pack
    Product C - 6 packs
    Product D - 3 packs

total 12 packs so they get the right discount for 12.

How do I set this up? I have tried a 'mixed bundle product' with components and associated products but it only picked up 1 of each flavour in quantity, not all the packs for that flavour.

Ideally I want it linked to the specific mixed product so if they order other products, it does not get mixed up with 'order level' discounts.

Any thoughts?

Phil Howell
    Director
    Intuition Un Ltd
    www.turmerlicious.com A range of delicious Turmeric Latte's #veryaddictive

Also
    Awarding winning publishers of Natal Hypnotherapy™, the UK's leading provider of hypnosis for conception, pregnancy and child birth having helped over 100,000 women through antenatal courses and self hypnosis CDs
    www.natalhypnotherapy.co.uk Hypnobirthing in English
    www.natalhypnotherapy.fr Hypnobirthing in french
    www.hypnobirthingclass.online Online antenatal training

Hi Phil. You can't spread quantity discounting over multiple products like that. You would need to put the products in a group and set up a cart content discount for that group, based on quantity ordered.
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Hi Bruce,

That feedback is helpful and I will check out the suggestion.

Cheers

Phil
      Phil Howell
      Director
      Intuition Un Ltd
      www.turmerlicious.com A range of delicious Turmeric Latte's #veryaddictive

Also
      Awarding winning publishers of Natal Hypnotherapy™, the UK's leading provider of hypnosis for conception, pregnancy and child birth having helped over 100,000 women through antenatal courses and self hypnosis CDs
      www.natalhypnotherapy.co.uk Hypnobirthing in English
      www.natalhypnotherapy.fr Hypnobirthing in french
      www.hypnobirthingclass.online Online antenatal training

Comment

Working...
      X