Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paypal and Return to Receipt Confirmation Page V18.0.3

Hello,

I have an issue when using Paypal Website Payment in that it does not return to the Receipt Confirmation Page.

Can anyone confirm what the return address should be in Paypal to automatically return to the Receipt page.

The website is Miniaturebulbs.co.uk and i use 42 as the perle script number. so I tried "https://www.miniaturebulbs.co.uk/cgi-bin/os000042.pl?SEQUENCE=3&ACTION=Finish" but that does not work.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

To follow on and to try and assist this is the message i get see attached image

Note the basket is also not cleared out from the purchased items.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Darranm View Post
      Hello,

I have an issue when using Paypal Website Payment in that it does not return to the Receipt Confirmation Page.

Can anyone confirm what the return address should be in Paypal to automatically return to the Receipt page.

The website is Miniaturebulbs.co.uk and i use 42 as the perle script number. so I tried "https://www.miniaturebulbs.co.uk/cgi-bin/os000042.pl?SEQUENCE=3&ACTION=Finish" but that does not work.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
      I use the same return address you have and just to make sure I've just placed two test orders on my site using both paypal card payments and paypal payments and they've both returned me directly to my receipt page.

Looking it seems you might be one zero short in your osxxxxxx.pl reference. Maybe check that?<= Ignore that. I miscounted the number of zeros and it should be OK

All I can think of is to check you have PDN enabled on the same paypal page where you set the return address.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Hughes View Post

I use the same return address you have and just to make sure I've just placed two test orders on my site using both paypal card payments and paypal payments and they've both returned me directly to my receipt page.

Looking it seems you might be one zero short in your osxxxxxx.pl reference. Maybe check that?<= Ignore that. I miscounted the number of zeros and it should be OK

All I can think of is to check you have PDN enabled on the same paypal page where you set the return address.

Mike
        Mike, Thank you for taking the time to test and also confirm that you also use the same return command.

I hope I have rectified it as it is working now but only time will tell. I removed the return page so it stayed on PayPal then put the forward back in and it seems to be working so fingers crossed.

Darran

Comment

Working...
        X