3ds security FAILING - orders received without payment AMERICAN EXPRESS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3ds security FAILING - orders received without payment AMERICAN EXPRESS

Have anyone experienced issues with sellerdeck 3ds security blocking orders as the 3ds is not working correctly?
    I have several American Express customers placing orders and we receive them without the option to process payment.

Spoken with customer who today (4th May) placed order for £395 that we can not process due to this ongoing issue.

it has amounted to close to £10K so far in orders that fail due to this and I have no influence on the 3DS

frustrated to F*ck is an understatement

Hi Simon, sorry to hear about your issue. Which payment gateway are you using?

Please raise a new ticket with Sellerdeck Support for this - thanks
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Hi Bruce,
      nmi credit call has finally sorted this after admitting that neither Lloyds or Amex had been actived for 3ds.
      personally rather annoyed it has taken 2 tickets to sort this and not impressed at all with sellerdeck support

Comment

Hi Simon. Glad to hear it's sorted. Actually we've sent a number of emails about this, over the last year and more. You might want to check whether sellerdeck.com is white-listed in your email system
        Bruce Townsend
        Ecommerce Product Manager
        Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Hi Bruce

sadly the saga rumbles on

I am wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

i have on many occasions had orders where the payment tab is blank.
          clients report completing the payment form with creditcard details and getting declined.

so far the value of lost orders is over £30k!

as recent as monday a client in the USA tried to place and order and this occured again.
          he spoke to his bank who reported no issues with card or funds.
          he tried again and still declined yet i receive ‘order confirmation email’

sellerdeck support say that payment methods have to be configured to certain approved countries.
          this has NEVER before come up as a cause and i have run sellerdeck for 25yrs plus.

the cause for concern i have this.

a new laptop on a stand alone system from our old system is being used.
          a whole new site design that has been in no contact / shared environment with the old site has been implemented
          selection ‘approved countries’ it seems is down to clearaccept not issuing approval for non-uk orders
          ( It looks Clear Accept do not issue verification for non UK orders. )

i have on several occasion had notice of data breach at sellerdeck from Apple. I may be clutching at straws but ….

ps
          Nicola from Bee Web design went through the site with me yesterday and could find no obvious reason to cause this!

simon

Comment

Working...
          X