Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

User 'Administrator' already logged in ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

User 'Administrator' already logged in ...

Sellerdeck crashed part way through downloading an order .. On restart, I get an error message 'User 'Administrator' already logged in'

Clearly I'm not .. how do I clear this error and get back in to download the orders?

thanks.
    David

Have you tried restarting the PC?
    I have had similar if I change my router or have a disconnect from the Internet.
    https://www.harrisontelescopes.co.uk/

Ed Harrison - Menmuir Scotland

Comment

yep .. tried that twice. no coconut.

thanks though. Still not happening.

Comment

Have had this problem before (on multi-user site). On PC running Synchronisation Server open "Computer Management", go to 'Services and Applications', 'Services, Right-Click on Sellerdeck Synchronisation Server 2018 and click on 'Restart Service'

Mike

Comment

Hi, could be wrong on this, but worth checking. If the machine has been restarted then that should of flushed the Synchronisation server so Restarting might not work.

I have searched but not found specific answer I was looking for as I have had this in the past. I think it might be down to the Sites file which has the configuration settings in it. This has a SiteLocked line for each site that you have, If it crashed then this might be stuck on 1.

so make a copy and save elsewhere and then you can edit the Sites.ini file in the Sites root folder with notepad or similar.

Should start off with something like
          [Sites]
          Site 1=
          Site 2=

Then
          [site 1]
          SiteLocked=1

[Site2]
          SiteLocked=0

If it is your Site 1 that is not opening then try changing this to 0

Other option is if you have other Users, try logging in as that and then to change User within Sellerdeck, am sure I have got round it that way before.

Comment

Now on v18.2 - experienced this for the first time today so as problem not resolved on this thread, I contacted SD Support and they pointed me to the KB link below:
            https://community.sellerdeck.com/for...s-at-this-time

I followed the instructions as applicable for the SellerDeckSyncServerV18 service name and resolved the issue by manually killing the service.

Thank you Dean, SD Support
            Martin
            Mantra Audio

Comment

Working...
            X