Crashing checking SHA package - again sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crashing checking SHA package - again sorry

I am at my wits end, the support ticket has been open since November 2021, my V18.12VIWC crashes only on publish to web, sometimes generating marketing list, sometimes on actinic css file but mainly on checking SHA Package (html page 47) - this is now happening 8 out of 10 attempts and very concerning. The program becomes totally unresponsive and has to crash to escape the not responding screen. I have sent numerous logs and snapshots to support, all of my settings, deleted years of orders, even changed routers but still no wiser.

What really worries me is if it crashed EVERY time would I still be in the same position with my 365 support ticket unresolved after seven months and me out of business?

Anyway if anyone has any ideas or has possibly had the same crashes any help really appreciated.
    https://www.harrisontelescopes.co.uk/

Ed Harrison - Menmuir Scotland

Ed, what happens if you untick secure ftp and use port 21. Does it make a difference?
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Is that safe to do Mike? The uncheck secure ftp
      https://www.harrisontelescopes.co.uk/

Ed Harrison - Menmuir Scotland

Comment

Absolutely safe, particularly as a trial. Especially if you're not connecting over public wifi where there's a slim chance someone would be logging your ftp stream.

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

What's your support ticket number, Ed? I think if the problem happened every time then the cause would be easier to identify and it would have been resolved by now. Intermittent issues are often the hardest to track down and fix, unfortunately.
          Bruce Townsend
          Ecommerce Product Manager
          Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Working...
          X