Installing Deamweaver Extensions in Dreamweaver CS6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installing Deamweaver Extensions in Dreamweaver CS6

I have Sellerdeck v18 Business running under Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and recently upgraded from Dreamweaver CS5 to Dreamweaver CS6 and am having difficulty installing the Dreamweaver extensions.

When I try to run InstallSDassistant.it only displays for a few seconds and then closes.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Just as an addendum to my last post:

After further investigation, I think the problem may lie in version incompatabilities between the different versions of Sellerdeck and Dreamweaver.

With Sellerdeck 16 and the Sellerdeck 14 Dreamweaver extensions installed Dreamweaver CS6 shows the Sellerdeck menu options correctly and runs them.

But it won't run them with Sellerdeck 18 installed.

With Sellerdeck 18 and the Sellerdeck 14 extensions installed it shows the menu options but won't run them - yet with Sellerdeck 18 and the Sellerdeck 16 or 18 extensions installed it gives an "act_common.js missing" error messsage and hangs.

So, the problem of Dreamweaver CS6 compatibility only seems to occur with the later Sellerdeck extensions - but the difficulty is that the earlier Sellerdeck 14 extensions don't seem to be compatible with later, more current, versions of Sellerdeck, such as 18.

Comment

Working...
    X