Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error msg "HPP_BILLING_CITY not present in request" Globalpay PSP

Hi

First post for a while but not the first time I have used the community, thanks to you all for your help.

I hope someone has had the same problem especially if they are using Globapay for their PSP.

Global pay enabled "3d secure version 2" last week on my PSP gateway.

Since this has been enabled I get the error message "HPP_BILLING_CITY not present in request" just before going to Globalpay payments page.

I have checked myself putting my details in and the city, county, and country are mandatory.

I have read the post "Global Payments (Realex Payments) Important changes" but no solution is posted.

I have opened a ticket on global pay support and will await their reply next week.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Mike
    https://www.headboardsuk.co.uk

See:
    https://community.sellerdeck.com/for...631#post555631
    Jonathan Chappell
    Website Designer
    SellerDeck Website Designer
    Actinic to SellerDeck upgrades
    Graphicz Limited - www.graphicz.co.uk

Comment

This from Sellerdeck support:

"I have had a response from development and unfortunately there is nothing that can be done.
      The ‘HPP’ in the field name indicates that the RealEx account is configured to use the ‘HPP RealEX API’ which is very different to the integration that RealEx developed for Sellerdeck (Actinic as it was then).
      RealEx declined to invest in upgrading the integration so it has been unchanged for some years. PSD2 is not supported by RealEx in the old integration and RealEx will not be upgrading it, so in truth RealEx have in effect made their Sellerdeck merchant's who wish to continue using the software, switch away from RealEx.
      For the record, RealEx have to do some work with the merchant's account to get it to access the old system but this would be pointless now as PSD2 would not be supported.
      Unfortunately the only real option available, if the company wants to continue using Sellerdeck software, is to switch their payment service method to one of the supported providers mentioned in the document http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/psd2/."
      Jonathan Chappell
      Website Designer

Comment

Hi Jonathan,

That Sellerdeck response sounds odd and doesn't seem to fit with the problem 'lounge2' is suffering.

Your first post links to an explanation of how to change the address so that the 'city' field is specified and that seems to fit nicely with the problem the OP is suffering from.

Are sellerdeck saying that even if the city field is fixed it's not going to work anyway? Sounds to me as if it's got to be worth a try.

Mike

-----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Hughes View Post
          That Sellerdeck response sounds odd and doesn't seem to fit with the problem 'lounge2' is suffering.

Your first post links to an explanation of how to change the address so that the 'city' field is specified and that seems to fit nicely with the problem the OP is suffering from.

Are sellerdeck saying that even if the city field is fixed it's not going to work anyway? Sounds to me as if it's got to be worth a try.

Mike
          I have made this script change as we too suffered from multiple failures since the 3D secure "upgrade". It works on test transactions, but then so did the script for me before that. It seems only to affect some customers. Nonetheless the response is disappointing from SD.
          Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Client did the;

Code:
            AddPostValues ('&', 'ADDRESS4', $::InvoiceContact{ADDRESS4}, $OPTION, $REDIRECT);
            TO
            AddPostValues ('&', 'ADDRESS4', $::InvoiceContact{CITY}, $OPTION, $REDIRECT);
            thing and uploaded and tested and reported that it did not help.
            Jonathan Chappell
            Website Designer

Comment

Thé OCCRealex template and integration could, I’m sure, be updated without too much effort on Sellerdeck’s part. I think it’s unfair to blame Global Payments when this has been coming for years and it’s not something they can do anything about. We are faced with having to leave Global Payments after 15 years because of this. The relevant integration page is here https://developer.globalpay.com/hpp/3d-secure-two
              Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Jules, I have to agree that from that link there doesn't look to be anything too complicated about creating the html post information that they're requesting.

The only thing I'd wander about is whether Sellerdeck will be able to accept the response or there'd need to be some work on that. Perhaps Sellerdeck could take a look at it and advise.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Here's the details Global sent me today:

Thank you for your email.

You will need to coordinate with a web develop on the 2 queries below:
                  1. You will need to create an HPP Template and revert back to us for uploading, see guidelines below:
                  Desktop and tablet templates

Guidelines

The basic structure of a template is shown below. Note the HTML tag that indicates where the payment form should be placed; this tag must be present in your template.

Your template can be set up to resemble the rest of your customer journey. A typical template may consist of:
                  • A header image
                  • A plaintext message for the customer
                  • The required <hpp:body /> tag

Simply using the general color scheme of your application or store can be highly effective.

Below are the full requirements for the template page:
                  • The template must be written in valid, semantic HTML. You can validate your HTML at the following URL: http://validator.w3.org/
                    Note: You should validate your HTML before inserting the <hpp:body /> into your form as this tag will cause the HTML to fail validation.
                  • Template pages must contain the payment form tag <hpp:body />.
                  • All images or CSS used in the template must be referred to locally on our server; no absolute URLs to external images or CSS. You'll need to include the image files along with the template page.
                  • All resources used by the desktop template (CSS, images) should be placed in a folder called desktopresources. The subfolder structure within this folder is your choice.
                  • No scripting of any kind in the template for security reasons. It should contain only basic HTML.
                  • The filename must be desktop.html. This file and accompanying folders should be compressed before sending to Global Payments.
                  • Only HTML, CSS, JPG, PNG, and GIF files are permitted.
                  • Maximum size of an individual file is 262 KB.

2. Kindly have your web developer implement the mandatory changes for the 3DSv2, you may refer to the link below for the full documentation about 3DSv2. https://developer.globalpay.com/hpp/3d-secure-two Once the integration is done, kindly revert back to us to have it enabled on our side. However, if you are using a plugin, then you simply need to update it to its latest version which supports 3DSv2 and then revert back to us for enablement.

For any other queries, feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards,

Ecom Support Team

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Hughes View Post
                    Jules, I have to agree that from that link there doesn't look to be anything too complicated about creating the html post information that they're requesting.

The only thing I'd wander about is whether Sellerdeck will be able to accept the response or there'd need to be some work on that. Perhaps Sellerdeck could take a look at it and advise.

Mike

A response from Sellerdeck to Mike and my posts would be good.

Comment

Two months on and no reply?

Comment

Hi All,

Global Payments (formerly Realex) is an unsupported payment gateway, so there will not be any development completed or new builds committed.

We recommend you switch to a supported payment gateway, the list is here - https://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/support...ice-providers/

Thanks, Josh
                        Josh Barling
                        CEO | Sellerdeck Ltd

josh.barling@sellerdeck.com

Comment

Working...
                        X