Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I not display the PayPal 'Debit or Credit Card button'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we got the data back but it is still not working. Could sellerdeck please feedback thanks.

Comment

Make sure the extension is showing as enabled. It may be that we need to trigger the extension to re-generate the file that is uploaded to the server. Disabling/Enabling the extension may be sufficient, close the extension dialog after disabling and before enabling. After enabling, Publish to Web

Gordon Camley

3rd Line Support
      SellerDeck.

Comment

I have also noticed that you seem to be running an old version of the Shipping by Postcode Extension. I strongly recommend that you upgrade to the latest version 1.0.3 available for download from https://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/extensi...ng-by-postcode. This includes a fix which relates to the saving of the configuration data which probably was the root cause of the problem

Gordon Camley

3rd Line Support
        SellerDeck.

Comment

Hi, According to Housekeepin I am running 1.0.3.
          I removed it and reinstalled it anyway.
          Go Into the extension - no data.
          Add some data and save
          Go back in- no data.
          I need sellerdeck to do a remote connection to sort this out as this has cost me thousands in lost revenue

Comment

Just to let everyone know this is still not resolved. Been waiting all week - in fact it is nearly two weeks. Got calls logged but nothing back.

Comment

Working...
            X