Sellerdeck Pay and ClearAccept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sellerdeck Pay and ClearAccept

Anyone else having issues getting a new account set up and facing the withdraw of their payment method next week.

James
    www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
    www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
    www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
    www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
    www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Yes, I've had to chase this up several times and still no merchant number
    www.satellite.ie

Comment

Mine doesn't work, I have this error :

Error loading [psplib200.htm.js]. Please try another payment method.
      We got the credentials back in early May... only managed to get the upgrade from v1806 to v1822 working on 22/05/2023

Tested yesterday and day before, but doesn't work.

Waiting on support from both...

Sellerdeck :
      After a few comms, last message received was:
      "I have escalated the issue to Clear Accept and will get in touch once I hear from them."

ClearAccept :
      Tried calling their number but no one answers and goes to an answerphone after a while
      Emailed support@clearaccept.com and a ticket was generated, last message was:
      "Your query has been received and we will be in touch shortly, to add to this query please reply to this email or contact us on the details below."

Comment

Doesn't bode well for something being forced upon us!!

James
        www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
        www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
        www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
        www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
        www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

I have requested 4 merchant accounts for 4 different websites.

2 up and running ok

1 we have paused as book keeper for that business is not happy with how payments are paid net. Reading a post from Goz yesterday it looks like we can change this. (Lack of documentation here Sellerdeck which could have helped)

1 seems to be completely missing. I emailed to chase and was just advised to phone a particular person who would know more. The fact that I’m in Turkey at the moment means I’m not calling at £1.50 per minute, luckily it uses Opayo as well so will continue to trade.

I am happy with the new intergration which does work well. Not happy with how quickly, and forced it was with a lack of documentation. Even when I ask support questions they don’t know and have to go to Clear Accept and report back, which doesn’t always happen.
          Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
          Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Originally posted by zgap111 View Post

Tested yesterday and day before, but doesn't work.

When you say "Test"..... did you put the integration in Test Mode? If so then that doesn't work.... you can only "test" with it running live (which is utterly bizarre Sellerdeck if you're reading this!)
            Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
            SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
            Based in rural Northants

Comment

lol... it was testing to see if it works... so I was "testing" in "Production mode"...

I've had no response for almost 48 hours on this from SD and ClearAccept

Comment

[QUOTE=zgap111;n556282]lol... it was testing to see if it works... so I was "testing" in "Production mode"...

I found it was not possible to test with the default configuration set to run in test mode and after reading Goz earlier post, I switched the configuration over to run in production mode, refreshed the site and was relieved to find the application worked as intended live.
                Martin
                Mantra Audio

Comment

Refreshing did not work... still getting the same error message :
                  Error loading [psplib200.htm.js]. Please try another payment method

We are less than 4 working days to sunsetting...

Comment

Had a long remote session... a few design/library changes (fixed the card fields never popped up),
                    but final one that removed the error message was by reverting to factory on the "confirm button"
                    - the difference was Paypal Widget code

Comment

Hi, "reverting to factory on confirm button." Do you know how this was done? I have the card fields not popping up, which hopefully a css might change but also had an error message come up on the page on chrome which sounds similar.

Comment

Has anyone found that when actually submitting an order, the payment screen seems to "think" for an uncomfortable amount of time, sitting on a white-out screen for a few long seconds? Just seems a bit crap to me.

Comment

Originally posted by rookers View Post
                          Has anyone found that when actually submitting an order, the payment screen seems to "think" for an uncomfortable amount of time, sitting on a white-out screen for a few long seconds? Just seems a bit crap to me.
                          Yes - I believe that this is on the SD Support team's radar to get it fixed.
                          Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
                          SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
                          Based in rural Northants

Comment

I had these instructions before the remote session
                            (notes: we also did not have the fields not appearing and this did not fix it, also the first code, was missing so I added it as instructed, the second already existed so no change on that one)
                            • Please make sure that you have copied the SellerdeckPay by ClearAccept details correctly into Settings | Business Settings | Payment&Security | SellerdeckPay by ClearAccept. The Transact API and Vault API secret key are in the form of links which are clickable just once.You can copy the keys to a notepad and copy them back to Sellerdeck to avoid copying extra spaces or unwanted characters.
                            • Kindly backup the layouts before making any changes. You can right click on the layout and choose 'Copy' to create a backup.
                            • Go to Design tab | Current Stylesheet, add the following code to the end

<actinic:variable name="ClearAcceptStylesheet" if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsClearAcceptEnabled%22%20%2f%3e" />
                              body.paymentOverlayActive > div.paymentOverlay { z-index: 199;
                              background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5);
                              transition: opacity 100m
                              position: fixed;
                              top: 0;
                              bottom: 0;
                              left: 0;
                              right: 0;
                              }
                            • Click on OK to save changes.
                            • In Design | Library | Layouts |Web Inner Layout |Order 02 Bulk Area RWD, add

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22UseAccordionPayments%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20false">
                              <script> SetCreditCardFieldsVisibility();
                              </script>
                              </actinic:block>
                            • Save change, Do a Web | Publish to Web to upload changes.

The missing fields appeared during the remote session... I can't remember exactly what they did but the change made the "Confirm Order" button appear on the left (usually on the right)
                            One of the changes I remember was to reset factory on the "Standard Javascript Header Functions" (make a "copy" as backup in case)

======================================================

To reset the "confirm order" button

I'd check the object name 1st:
                            go to Design View
                            on the Design Tree Window (on the left):
                            choose the "content tree" tab, select the index page
                            then change to the "Design Tree" tab
                            now in the middle change from "content page" to "Checkout Page 2"
                            scroll down to see the button, click on it, and the left "Desgin Tree" should select the object... mine's called "Checkout Confirm Order Button"

now that I see what this item is, I look for it in the menu : Design > Library > Layouts Tab (left click in white area, menu appears, select "Find")
                            enter the name of the object
                            have "Highlighted edited library layouts" ticked
                            if it has a *, then it's modified (you can check the differences)
                            - make a copy of the object as a backup (right click and copy)
                            then right click the original and "revert to factory settings"

So, right now
                            we have 3 sites:
                            site1 : SellerdeckPay works, site does not use Paypal but Paypal Widgets showing red on 4 items
                            site2 : SellerdeckPay doesn't work, site does not use Paypal = in less than 48 hours, this site cannot accept any online payments
                            site3 : SellerdeckPay doesn't work, site uses Paypal

developer is working on a fix from our site1 snapshot

I'm trying to get site2 fixed... but notice it uses objects without the "RWD" suffix... the codes with and without are quite different...so it's difficult for me to change like for like... what is the difference?

Comment

Comparing the "Payment Phase" object
                              Between the site that has a design with "RWD" suffixed = remote session site made working
                              and the site without "RWD" suffixed

See attached image

See lines

Comparing both site's RWD = same

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X