payments / clearaccept order confirmation without payment details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

payments / clearaccept order confirmation without payment details

I am wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

i have on many occasions had orders where the payment tab is blank.
    clients report completing the payment form with creditcard details and getting declined.

so far the value of lost orders is over £30k!

as recent as monday a client in the USA tried to place and order and this occured again.
    he spoke to his bank who reported no issues with card or funds.
    he tried again and still declined yet i receive ‘order confirmation email’

sellerdeck support say that payment methods have to be configured to certain approved countries.
    this has NEVER before come up as a cause and i have run sellerdeck for 25yrs plus.

the cause for concern i have this.

a new laptop on a stand alone system from our old system is being used.
    a whole new site design that has been in no contact / shared environment with the old site has been implemented
    selection ‘approved countries’ it seems is down to clearaccept not issuing approval for non-uk orders
    ( It looks Clear Accept do not issue verification for non UK orders. )

i have on several occasion had notice of data breach at sellerdeck from Apple. I may be clutching at straws but ….

ps
    Nicola from Bee Web design went through the site with me yesterday and could find no obvious reason to cause this!

simon

I've got issues too - keep getting orders which say 'credit card details sending separately ' and when I click the complete tab it doesn't change to ticked. Also this message keeps coming up when trying to download orders

"An error occurred while reading a Payment Service Provider (PSP) Authorisation. The file may have been corrupted in transfer from the server. Abort will cancel the download operation and leave the unprocessed PSP files on the web. Retry will try to transfer the file again. If you choose to ignore this error, the PSP file will be lost. If you ignore this error, the associated order PH48LS10030723, will be modified to have a payment method of "Send Credit Card Details Separately" and a status of "Waiting for CC Details."

Check with your PSP that the payment has gone through successfully. You can then view the order and set the correct payment method on the 'Payment & Progress Tab'. Click 'View Payments' and add a new entry. You can also enter the 'PSP Provider Ref' if you wish. Try downloading it again?

If I trying clicking retry I get this mesage......
    The Payment Service Provider Authorisation on 'PH48LS10030723' had an invalid signature.
    Check that you have input your Secret Key correctly as provided by your Payment Service Provider (Settings| Payment and Security Tab |Configure Method). Please note that this is case sensitive. Then re-upload your site. If you still get this error then you should contact your Payment Service Provider to ensure that your Secret Key is correct.

I can also choose Abort or Ignore. If I choose ignore the order downloads but says Credit card details sent separately (but I know the customer has put them into the website, but if I choose abort the message comes up 'One of more orders did not have their Payment Service Provider processing completed at the time that the order was downloaded. This is usually because the buyer aborted the transaction before entering their credit card details. If they are in the middle of the order, the payment will be detected when you next download orders. Otherwise the orders can be viewed by clickling 'Pending Payment Serivce Provider' in the 'Orders' window."

However when I go to my Worldpay dashboard it says the payment has been captured - please can someone help
    Thanks

Comment

Whilst in the meantime it looks like we're being railroaded into using Clear Accept??
      Jeff Nurse
      Managing Director

Aerofoil Design
      Office Design & Furniture Solutions
      www.aerofoil.net

Comment

Yes we are, I have PayPal commerce which is brilliant as you'd expect from such a huge provider, but sellerdeck are removing the card part!
        https://www.harrisontelescopes.co.uk/

Ed Harrison - Menmuir Scotland

Comment

What do we do? I don't have a contract with Sellerdeck so unlikely to get any help. I assume it is nothing to do with Worldpay?

Comment

I think the only choice (their intention) is to upgrade and go with the only option they will now provide...clearaccept
            https://www.harrisontelescopes.co.uk/

Ed Harrison - Menmuir Scotland

Comment

I got this reply from Sellerdeck this morning.. I don't know how to change over and assume Worldpay needs notice (I don't want to change)

Good morning Sarah,

Firstly, it is important to note that Worldpay is not a supported gateway on Sellerdeck and has not been for some time.
              We encourage you to switch to SellerdeckPay at your earliest convenience, as using an unsupported/legacy gateway exposes your business to risks such as these where there often isn’t an easy solution.

As it stands, our advice is to follow the instructions on the following support article:
              https://community.sellerdeck.com/for...nature-message

If the problem persists, please contact Worldpay for further advice or change payment gateways at your earliest convenience.

Kind Regards,

Oliver Eisma
              Customer Service Executive, Sellerdeck part of ClearCourse.
              T: 01932 358 365 | W: sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X