Additional mixed up information when printing packing lists and invoices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Additional mixed up information when printing packing lists and invoices

Hi all - sometimes, when printing/previewing a packing list or invoice for an order which contains products that have components, there is additional (unwanted) information on at least one of the product line(s) which seems to be getting pulled from other products that are on the order.

I was wondering if somebody could take a look please? It has been happening for about a year/maybe longer and I have no idea why it started.
    1. The issue only occurs on orders that contain products with components.
    2. The issue doesn't happen on all orders, however it always happens if I cancel and re-add a product on an order.
    3. The issue can only be seen on printed/previewed copies of packing lists and invoices. If I view the affected order on-screen, everything looks fine.

I have attached four screenshots to demonstrate the issue:-
    1. Customer Email - the product details are displayed correctly with no issues.
    2. Screen View of Order - the product details are displayed correctly with no issues.
    3. Printout of Packing List - there are extra product lines which make no sense (I have highlighted the extra info in red).
    4. Printout of Invoice - again, there are extra product lines which make no sense (I have highlighted the extra info in red).
    Would be really grateful for any help received, thank you.
    Attached Files

I've never heard of anything like this, and I can't reproduce it in my test site. I think you will have to contact support about it. You will need to send a snapshot and point them to one of the affected orders. They should be able to look at the order record in the database and hopefully figure out what it causing the issue.
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Hi Bruce - unfortunately I don't have a support contract, but thank you very much for taking a look and getting back to me.

Comment

You might find that Housekeeping > Compact Databases can fix this. It's always my first thought whenever there's a potential database problem.

-----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Hi Mike Hughes - thanks for this. As it happens I do compact & repair most days as a matter of course, however I just checked back on the order in question to see if any of my recent compact & repairs over the last couple of days have fixed the issue, but the lines are still showing incorrectly unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
          X