Firewall Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firewall Settings

Did not see a add firewall setting during setup so I'm guessing this is still manually done...

What are the port numbers to open for v18?

I think sellerdeck just uses the standard ftp ports although if you're using the new SFTP then you might need to ensure the stardard ports for that are open too.
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Not FTP... But multi-user requires firewall setup for PCs on the LAN...

See this thread, currently only lists to 2016

https://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=53867

Comment

My previous post's link shows the ports changing on every major release...

Found this in the help file:

Note: If you have trouble connecting to the shared system, it could be that the firewall on the Sellerdeck Enterprise PC is blocking the connection. You need to edit the firewall settings on the PC to open port 54385 and 54386 – which are the ports that the 'Synchronisation Server' uses to communicate.
        So I assume v18 firewall settings are the same as 2016?

Comment

Fantastic question, always a real pain when trying to switch versions and this sort of thing crops up. Have only tested on a single user environment. One of the reasons why I hate being rushed into a version upgrade is because it is not easy and these questions are often unaddressed and I have to use this excellent resource to get the answers.

Comment

multi-user requires firewall setup for PCs on the LAN...
            OK. Hadn't realised you were talking about multi user.

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Trying to think of as much info required for this long weekend...

The firewall settings may be the same, so one less thing to configure

I'm also normally on the band wagon when version xx.0.1 is released, but I was told earlier today by David, that version could be months away... I asked to confirm as Sellerdeck had emailed me with : "Sellerdeck Desktop v18.0.1 is to follow shortly with updates to assist further in your company's GDPR compliance."... Can't really wait so version 00 it has to be. Need to update was I'm getting 100s of failed orders that v18 fixes...

Comment

The link to firewall settings have been updated since this post:

https://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=53867

I just extended the range on the existing entries.

Comment

Working...
                X