Company Name disappears after selecting the address from PostCode anywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Company Name disappears after selecting the address from PostCode anywhere

Hello, just wondering if anyone else gets Post Code lookup problem on the v9/v10.

Today downloaded v10 installed a fresh copy just to check if the same post code anywhere problem exists, and it does!

Basically what it is is just Company name disappears after selecting the address from post code lookup on all (invoicing + delivery + offline) forms.

I have a thread on v9 about this issue where Kiran was looking into it, but now he doesnt respond to my emails so not sure if anyone in support cares about this problem.

Original thread can be found here

We did fix a bug in this area in v9.0.3.

Previously, if you searched an address that included a company name, the company name was not brought across from Postcode Anywhere.

Now it is brought across. However this seems to have the consequence that, if you type in a company name then search on a postcode that doesn't have one in Postcode Anywhere, the name you typed in gets overwritten by the blank entry.

I will report this as a new bug, and try to get it fixed so that the company name is only taken from Postcode Anywhere if it is not blank.
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Thank you Bruce.

Comment

Working...
      X