Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recently Viewed Items

Hi Guys,

Just wondered if anyone has had a play with the recently viewed items layout yet, so that in the event that someone should decide to cancel all the recently view items a default message appears stating there are no recently viewed items.

Possible? Having a play myself, but wondered if anyone had cracked it yet?

To demo what I mean, cancel the recently review item on this page:

Sukiyo Jewellery

As you'll see all I'm left with is the header and border. Could anyone suggest a work around?

Comment

If someone has manually removed these, won't they know that and thus not need a message telling them what they just did? I think your page is perfect as it is. Your idea would be like putting a sticker at the bottom of the sugar bowl saying "there is no sugar left" surely?

PS - nice looking site, i like it.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post

PS - nice looking site, i like it.
        I agree, the facebook share button is a great idea, wonder how you implemented that ?
        www.satellite.ie

Comment

If you mean the Share button on product page go to www.addthis.com and create your own button.

When installing in actinic you'll need to wrap it around a BLOCK IF with the variable IsPreviewMode=false as the script used for the button can cause Actinic performance issues when in design mode

Comment

Working...
          X