Uploading Faulty Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uploading Faulty Page

I have a rather odd and worrying problem. I am using V10.0.1KEUB. I am uploading minor changes to a specific Section. After the upload products appear in a completely different position and some are even duplicated. I have tried changing the order of products in the section simply to prompt Actinic to re-upload the section, and have done this several times, but continues to show an odd order and duplicates.
    Has anyone else experienced this?

Since I last wrote I have tried completely refreshing the website and the problem persists. One section where I made a tiny change has been completely duplicated below the list of products. You can see the effect here - http://www.madaboutjewellery.com/aca...s_New_100.html
    Now I'm really stumped. I will keep trying to fix it, perhaps by removing additions in the order I put them on but any suggestions would be extremely welcome. It's almost like something got corrupted!

Comment

Originally posted by marknc View Post
      Since I last wrote I have tried completely refreshing the website and the problem persists. One section where I made a tiny change has been completely duplicated below the list of products. You can see the effect here - http://www.madaboutjewellery.com/aca...s_New_100.html
      Now I'm really stumped. I will keep trying to fix it, perhaps by removing additions in the order I put them on but any suggestions would be extremely welcome. It's almost like something got corrupted!
      Try compacting the database it sounds like it is corrupt, if you have access you can try the repair function, take a backup first.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
      SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
      Custom Packages

Comment

I've fixed it. I had implemented an old javascript, it appeared to work but it was those sections that were using it that were getting corrupted. I removed it and all traces of it during a methodical back-tracking session. Actinic 10 is an outstanding piece of software and I got wrapped soundly on the knuckles for throwing it an old bone and expecting it to perform! Lesson learned I think!

Thank you for your responses. Much appreciated.

Mark

Comment

Mark - nice implementation of the expanding email a friend script

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thank you Jont, and, thank YOU Jont!
            Mark

Comment

Working...
            X