Auto download freezing and orders staying in pending PSP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto download freezing and orders staying in pending PSP

I have noticed a problem with the auto download orders in V10 it seems to work fine for a while then stops, if you try and download manualy you get the error box telling you it already is downloading and in the bottom of the main window it just shows downloading orders.

The only way around this so far has been to force actinic to close then restart it.

And the second part is when a new order is downloaded it drops into pending PSP and if you leave it you get a box saying actinic has already downloaded the call back so it will ignore it. The order remains in pending psp until you open it then close it and it will then jump to the pending tab.

Has anyone else experienced any problems in this area?

Darren,

Does the order download freeze if you disable Fraud check, or no difference ?

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B View Post
      I have noticed a problem with the auto download orders in V10 it seems to work fine for a while then stops, if you try and download manualy you get the error box telling you it already is downloading and in the bottom of the main window it just shows downloading orders.

The only way around this so far has been to force actinic to close then restart it.
      During beta testing I ran a site for several days with auto download and did sample orders during that period with no lockups, however it was the sample store so limited number of products.

I was running with a download setting of about five minutes, if you set a short time and have lots of products so it is a long download I wonder if that could cause a problem?

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
      SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
      Custom Packages

Comment

Originally posted by Krithika View Post
        Darren,

Does the order download freeze if you disable Fraud check, or no difference ?

Regards

Hi Krithika

i will test it today and see if it makes a difference

Cheers
        Darren

Comment

That seems to have done the trick, i will now try turning on auto download with fruad turned off and see if that is working ok aswell.

Thanks
          Darren

Comment

Working...
          X