Sales Breakdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sales Breakdown

Under reports Sales Analysis it prints out all sales but breaks down into to much detail

We show our products as Product, Colour, Size

Sales Analysis prints out as each componant ie

Product B, Colour Red, Size 30, sales 25 and so on

What we would like is just

Product A Sales 35
    Product B sales 45
    and so on without worring about the attributes or at least being able to select what one you would like i.e.

Product A colour red sales 35
    Product A colour blue sales 2

We have Access 2003 any idea's on how we could easily get this info either via Actnic or via Access (never set up any search using access before)

Many Thanks
    Chris Ashdown

The sales analysis could be modified to show just the summary lines for each product, I can do that for you if you like Chris, if it would be sufficient then it would only take me 5 minutes to do.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X