Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan B!

Good morning,

Our fifth attempt at installing v10 and upgrading a v9 snapshot has not gone according to plan and we have no checkout beyond the shopping basket. I've broken the golden rule of tinkering with websites before a weekend, but it looked so easy!

If this cannot be fixed easily I will need to reload our v9 site at lunchtime today so as not to lose a weekends orders.

Is it as simple as just refreshing from v9 or is there anything that I should remove / rename to avoid conflicts etc?

Thank you for your help,

Robert
    Robert Johnston
    www.gentlemans-shop.com

A full Refresh from V9 should be enough.

Next time, after upgrading to V10, switch the V10 site to Test Mode (via Web menu item) and you can then upload and test without impact on the running V9 site.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by NormanRouxel View Post
      A full Refresh from V9 should be enough.

Next time, after upgrading to V10, switch the V10 site to Test Mode (via Web menu item) and you can then upload and test without impact on the running V9 site.
      Thank you Norman.

Actinic support helped us fix this one without rolloing back to v9, but I will deffinitley use this next time we upgrade!

Regards, Robert
      Robert Johnston
      www.gentlemans-shop.com

Comment

You talk about losing weekend orders? I ordered actinic (brand new) mid novemeber, I lost most of the xmas orders..

regards
        Daniel The Brave
        Thanks in advance for any remarks

Dan

www.toolman.co.uk
        www.joblottools.co.uk
        www.toolmanonline.co.uk
        www.quality-tools.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X