Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Postcode Anywhere on v10.01?

Trying to get PA going on v10.01 with no luck

Got two keys and got the SetUp buttons on the checkout pages, dud that and then it looks like it's worked but when you enter a postcode in checkout and click find there's an error message saying Please enter postcode outcide or something to that effect.

Anyone got it working?

Take a screenshot if you can't be bothered to write the error message or provide a URL where it can be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
      Take a screenshot if you can't be bothered to write the error message or provide a URL where it can be seen.
      http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...oot/screen.jpg

Comment

I thought only London had the double letter start to a post code, doesn't look valid to me either. I just went to try it but looks like you've removed it. I take it a few post codes have been tried?

Comment

Its my post code, so its valid alright. A lot of places have double letters to start, Leicester LE, Luton LU, Surry GU, Stockport SK, Edinburgh EH, Belfast BT - off the top of my head!

I did try several postcodes though. I've disabled it on the site in case it caused a few abandons.

Comment

Looks like a mapping problem to me, log into postcode anywhere and remap your keys. Your PCA reseller can also do this for you.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi guys,

Thanks for highlighting this. Some of the field names have been updated within the latest version of Actinic so we are updating our web client to accomodate these. This should be a simple process and I will update the thread when we have done so.

In the meantime you can manually setup the mappings by selecting ‘No, I’d rather do it myself’ within the Setup PostcodeAnywhere wizard. Feel free to contact our support team if you need any guidance setting it up though!

Thanks,

Tom

Comment

Hi guys,

Just a quick update- we have now updated the Postcode Anywhere web client so that it will map to the fields within both the Invoice and Delivery forms of Actinic v10.

If you have any questions or need any assistance please let me know.

Thanks,

Tom

Comment

Working...
                X