Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Setting Web Page Outer Layout for Signature page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setting Web Page Outer Layout for Signature page?

I've had a look through the forums and AUG, but I've not come across anything that answers my question, which is:

"(How) Can I change the overall (Web Page Outer) layout for the signature page?"

The reason is this:

We have two main overall layout pages: a standard layout (with extra information - Search box, etc.) for the whole store, and a checkout layout - which is (obviously) only used for the checkout.

However, we (still!) accept 'invoice with order' as a payment for registered and logged in customers, which necessitates the entering of their password to complete their order - but this switches the overall layout back to the standard layout. However, I can't find any way of changing this to the checkout layout.

Can it be done, or am I stuck with the standard layout? If it's possible, please can someone tell me how to do it?

Thanks in advance

design > themes > advanced page configuration (or something like that) have a look in there, if it's not in the drop down list on the design tab.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack View Post
      design > themes > advanced page configuration (or something like that) have a look in there, if it's not in the drop down list on the design tab.
      Brilliant - thanks so much, Lee.
      In the end it was in Design > Themes >Advanced Themes Configuration … > then I had to change the Signature 'Outer Layout Selector' to 'CheckoutLayout' in the 'Advanced Page Configuration' section.

Comment

Working...
      X