Additional Text Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Additional Text Box

Is it possible to add another text box to the product layout?

At the moment, everytime i add an option, it only gives me the options of radio buttons or drop down list. What i want is for a box similar to quantity to appear that will allow a user to enter the amount they desire.

In my case the box would be for spare drives. Also this figure would need to have a price incremented with it so it could be included within the total price at the in the checkout section.

the website is staging3.lakestyle.co.uk under purchase > iosafe > network storage

You can't have a separate Quantity text field for a Component but there are other ways:-

One way would be the Single Add to Cart per page. So you have your main product with it's Quantity. And underneath another product (spare drives) with their quantity. A single Add Selection To Cart button would appear at the bottom. See the Help on "Shopping Mode" for info on this.

Another way would be to have a Component "Spare Drives" with an Attribute "Quantity" and Choices "No spare drives", "1 spare drive", "2 spare drives", all the way to the maximum number you think likely. Use Permutations to set the price for 0, 1 ,2, etc.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
    X