Invoice Customazation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invoice Customazation

I am trying to customize my invoices with actinic, both v10 and v9, how do you go about with that? I am also looking at the possibility of using php to retrieve values from the actinic database, also connecting to a different database.

Thanx

Achmed..

Invoices can only be modified using Crystal Reports v8.5. There are a couple of people on the forum that offer modifications as a service including myself. If you're interested in more information then send me an email via my signature below.

Comment

Originally posted by Achemed View Post
      ...the possibility of using php to retrieve values from the actinic database, also connecting to a different database...
      The Actinic database is not online on the web server, it is on your local PC so you will not be able to use php on the web page to access the database.

Comment

Originally posted by Achemed View Post
        I am also looking at the possibility of using php to retrieve values from the actinic database
        The database is a Microsoft Access databse and is stored locally on your hard drive in your site folder (eg. Site 1). I use Excel to query the Access database.
        Darren Guppy
        Golf Tee Warehouse
        Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

Thank you for your replies, tell me, how do i connect and query the database on the local machine using php.

Thanx

Achmed

Comment

Php runs on a webserver not normally a local machine. You can use some php within Actinic that is run during page generation but I don't believe you can (or have any benefit in trying to) use this to connect to the database when you have access to the Actinic variables anyway.

Comment

If you explain what you are actually trying to acheive then perhaps we can help.

Comment

Php runs on a webserver not normally a local machine
                Silly me...i get what am trying to do. Thanx for your reply

Comment

Mole End are the other company that offer an invoice customisation service. Details are in my signature. It's sounds like you have a way to go before needing that just yet though. Good luck with your site.

Regards
                  Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                  Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                  A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                  Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                  Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                  Multichannel order processing
                  Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
                  X