Centering problem with V10???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Centering problem with V10???

Ever since upgrading to V10 Im having odd probelms with centering pages.

They look fine in the preview but are all on the left when viewed in a browser.
    Is it just something Ive done on my site or a general problem?

Everything was fine in V9. I knew I shouldnt have tried fixing something that wasnt broken with an upgrade.....

URL please?

Comment

www.catcams.co.uk

I know everyone will hate the site and the catalog is suspended but there is a good reason for that at the moment....

I just want it to center things properly....

Comment

I'm not sure I understand. The site itself is centered in the browser window in all browsers.
        Can you give a specific page link and describe in more detail?

Comment

Fine for me too??
          Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
          www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Comment

The overall layout is centered but on this page http://www.catcams.co.uk/acatalog/index.html the section images/titles are not centralised.

You have td valign="top" but might want to add an align="center" to centralise the image and title in the table cell.

Downloading Firebug for Firefox would help in tracking down and future layout issues you have.
            Darren Guppy
            Golf Tee Warehouse
            Golf Tees and Golf Accessories.

Comment

how odd.....

Just checked on a couple of other peoples machines and it all looks fine, but in both fireforx and explorer its all to the left on my machine....

Never mind. As long as the customers see it centered

Thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by mattsav View Post
                how odd.....

Just checked on a couple of other peoples machines and it all looks fine, but in both fireforx and explorer its all to the left on my machine.......
                Is your monitor level? Maybe the page has slid to the side.

Comment

Thanks for that Duncan, just brightened up may day. Good to see some humour on here again. Now I know what to do when my CSS centering won't work-tilt the monitor the other way.
                  Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
                  www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X