Actinic help support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic help support

Hi i wonder if anyone could help me. I have been asked to ammend a site that has been built on actinic. I have downloaded the trial catalog version but to be honest dont have a clue what to do now. Do i need files from them? or do I have to login to there actinic ? how do i do it? I would greatly appreciate somebodies help.

Many thanks

There are limitations with the trial version - you will not be able to pass 'snapshots' (backups) of changes back to the client.

You can use the trial version to play around with and understand how Actinic works and then perhaps login remotely to the client machine to make the live changes.

Comment

With Actinic all updates have to be done on the program and then updated to the web server by the program

Basically you should be able to understand from the trial program how it works and the normal way for a designer to work is to have his own version of actinic on which he imports a copy of the clients actinic snapshot (includes all relevant info images, descriptions layouts etc) into his copy , then modifies it and then sends a copy of his snapshot back to the client to load into his copy of actinic and then refresh the site

Sorry not sure what version you need as I am not a developer
      Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
      X