Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v10.02, How was it for you.

Hello,

We upgraded from v10.0.1 to v10.0.2 for real time stock control, but it still doesn't work!

The red Epos sign is still visible in the bottom right of the screen on both machines running Business Plus and the only way of maintaining online stock control is to manually upload the website.

I've rung Actinic support twice regarding these issues, but they seem clueless and once weve both checked that everything is ticked ask if "i've looked on the forum"!

Does anybody else have any ideas?

Regards, Robert
    Robert Johnston
    www.gentlemans-shop.com

Hi Robert,

I will chase this for you. We haven't had any other reports of this (that I can see), keen to get to the bottom of it.

Ben
    Benjamin Dyer
    CEO - SellerDeck Ecommerce Software for SME's

SellerDeck is the new name for Actinic Desktop

Have you tried searching the Knowledge Base?

Comment

Having had a lot of support from Paul Murphy at Actinic support late into yesterday evening and today we downloaded the most recent version of Epos link for v10 and the prblem was solved.

There is now a party atmosphere here at Charnham House, we keep putting things in and out of stock to watch them change on the live site as if by magic!

Actinic now ticks the box for all our requirements, we are very, very happy people.

Regards, Robert
      Robert Johnston
      www.gentlemans-shop.com

Comment

Excellent!
        Benjamin Dyer
        CEO - SellerDeck Ecommerce Software for SME's

SellerDeck is the new name for Actinic Desktop

Have you tried searching the Knowledge Base?

Comment

Hi,

Can you post the link for the EPOS link for V10 cannot find it

Regards,

Nigel

Comment

http://www.actinic.co.uk/support-centre.html

Comment

Thanks for the reply, but all I can find is the EPOS link released in 2008 and i am sure there is a later one for V10.

Anybody any ideas?

Regards,

Nigel

Comment

All software for download is on there as far as i know. You could try looking in the EPOS forum, it will probably have far more useful clues to the whereabouts of it.

Comment

I'm not sure if it's out for general release yet - certainly doesn't appear to be on the website in the expected places.

I suspect it may be included in the 3.11 release which is still in beta.
                  Best is to give Actinic a call tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                  X