Name/Cardholder: * NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICENAME
    Address Line 1: * NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICEADDRESS1
    Address Line 2: NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICEADDRESS2
    City/Town: * NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICEADDRESS3
    County/State/Province: NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICEADDRESS4
    Post Code/Zip Code: * NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICEPOSTALCODE
    Phone Number: * NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICEPHONE
    Email Address: * NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICEEMAIL

If I jump past this page the next page has the same and also has lots of titles with no values such as:

NETQUOTEDELELIVERPHASE
    NETQUOTEVARELIVERTITLE

NETQUOTEVAR:ADDRESSBOOKNETQUOTEVAR:LOCATIONINFO
    Name: *

I've just taken over a half built site from someone, and I'm having exactly this problem! Did you ever find a solution?

Comment

Problem with checkout page

I have also had a lot of trouble with the check out page, with the same symptoms as described above. I did the conversion from Actinic 9 by doing a snapshop of the database and importing into the default site that is installed with V10. However the checkout page is completely wrong and after spending the whole w/e trying to make it work, I have given up and moved back to V9.

I am very disappointed. There seems to be some corruption in the piece that hides and shows the delivery address when the check box is ticked for different delivery address.

In design mode both columns are always visible, however the contents (ie value="InvoiceName") shows a load of HTML as well as the test data. When you click on the InvoiceName in the code window, even though it is blue and should be a variable, it points you to the look&feel dialogue box, so it is like the variable does not exist, but the snippet is saying that it does. When you publish all sorts of HTML appear in the <input> box and the checkbox which is supposed to hide and show the second address column does nothing (I have checked by javascript settings!!!). So people would have not used the web site the way it looked, and you could not get past the email check, all very poor.

Any way a whole w/e wasted and for what to help Actinic test their software. Don't ask for a URL because I have had to down grade the shop to V9.

How come nobody from Actinic has responded to this thread????

Comment

Upgrade

We upgraded to 10.0.2 KIIA. However this page was sent to me in a link when we signed up for the new support contract, and new licence key for V10.

I did not try using the standard template, but on reflection should have. However I have a word document with a description of all the changes to the original template I need to make to turn it into a production site. If I have to do these each time (takes about a day including testing) then I will stop using Actinic, it is too difficult.

Also the install altered some of the perl scripts in the V9 version, so had to restore those all to factory defaults. Is it too much to ask for Actinic to upgrade my site correctly for once? And why did it completely corrupt the editing?

Any way back to V9 for the time being.

Comment

What do you mean
          "Did you try reverting the V10 checkout layouts to factory default as it could be that the V10 checkout layouts did not upgrade fully and it may help. "

Could you explain how to do that without losing all my look and feel? As the last post suggests that I don't need to re-build the whole template.

Comment

Working...
          X