Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Checkout - Possible bug?

Strange this one.

If I add a product with an option to cart and then 'Google Checkout', all is well. However, if I add a product with an option to cart, along with another component, say, buy item B too and save £10 with ticky box, which uses another hidden item, then 'Google Checkout, I get a general script error.

I've tried it several times, refreshed, compacted database, etc, etc, but the same thing happens.

Anyone else tried or seen this? In the meantime I've turned off Google Checkout. I've also just set-up PayPal Express Checkout, which seems to cope okay.

Carlos.

what's your website address?

Comment

www.mutsnmoggies.co.uk/shop but I've removed GC for now. I'll put it back on for a while so you can try it. Go to http://www.mutsnmoggies.co.uk/shop/a...ch_covers.html and add a bottle snug offer to a cover and you'll see what I mean (hopefully).

Comment

Originally posted by carlos-s View Post
        www.mutsnmoggies.co.uk/shop but I've removed GC for now. I'll put it back on for a while so you can try it. Go to http://www.mutsnmoggies.co.uk/shop/a...ch_covers.html and add a bottle snug offer to a cover and you'll see what I mean (hopefully).
        hi carlos, I've add 2 items with options, and the bottle snug, all gone through fine in gc.
        Can you tell me which product you tried please?

Comment

Hi, thanks for trying that.

I've just tried again on a different computer using IE8 and Chrome. Both show the Script error. The error I get is (Error: We tried to decode your message as UTF-8 but couldn't -- it didn't map correctly.)

The product is the Hutch Hugger (any size) with any of the optional extras.

BR
          Carlos.

Comment

Please could somebody else check this out? Possibly Actinic?

Many, Many thanks. Carlos.

Comment

I can see the issue when I try.

I suggest you raise a support ticket with Actinic and reference this thread.

Comment

Actinic have now resolved this issue... Many thanks Actinic.

The problem occurred as a result of placing a £ sign in the component name. Removing the pound sign resolved this issue.

Carlos.

Comment

Working...
                X