Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fragment Text Can't Be Seen

Hi all,

I'm sorry because this seems like a really basic question but it is driving me up the wall. I am trying to create fragments on my brochure pages and the text I am entering isn't showing up at all, all my brochure pages are just blank.

Can somebody please tell me where I am going wrong, many thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Becky

Have you modified any of the layouts at all?

You should just click on the brochure page - right click to select fragment and then add your title, image and text etc.

One the fragments you have created have you tried changing the layout type to something else to see if it is the fragment layout which is faulty.

ps - you don't run a vintage clothing store do you?

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Your fragment list layout is missing the fragment selector, you need the pink underlined link in there, I'd imagine you've deleted it by accident. Start typing its name (fragment layout) and actinic will help you finish the name. Find the list layout in design - design library.

Please use descriptive titles for your threads so others can benefit from any advice or solutions you are given when they search with the same problem. Don't forget the search yourself either, this question has been asked a number of times.

Comment

Many thanks for the help, I did search couldn't see anything!
        I'll make sure I do a descriptive title in future.

Yes I do run a vintage clothing shop why, do you know me?

Comment

Working...
        X