Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Link to Sage 50 -URGENT HELP REQUIRED

Good Morning all,

I am currently trying to get actinic link to work between actinic v10 and sage 50 accounts pro (2010). Ive imported all the products into sage with the actinic product codes so they should link up fine. My problem is everytime i export from actinic to sage it doesnt remove the item from stock on sage which is the main reason we got the link software. When we look at the customers section of sage it tells us under INTERNET SHOPPER (customer name) our customers name and order number and the value of the order but no product details. I am not familiar with sage myself so there is probably a very simple remedy for this. This is a VERY urgent matter so if anyone out there can help i will be most grateful, we really need this going ASAP. Feel free to e-mail us at our registered e-mail if you prefer to posting.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help

Will McArthur
    Internet Sales Manager
    HOMEVISION
    Will McArthur
    Internet Sales Manager
    HOMEVISION
    www.homevisionuk.com
    sales@homevisionuk.com

If you are not getting products coming across to Sage in the invoice that sounds like one of the settings in Actinic Link. When that's sorted, Sage will update the stock when you post the invoice.

Alternatively you could set up Link to create a sales order in Sage (rather than an invoice). When you allocate and despatch the sales order, Sage will give you the option to create an invoice and update stock levels.
    Lisa
    www.alanaecology.com

Comment

Working...
    X