Block if

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Block if

Can anyone help with what appears to be an insoluble problem for me so far. I've completed an extensive search and found some answers but not the one I am seeking.

I'm presently completing a site on which the client wishes to have certain information on particular pages. He required flash on the front page, which thanks to Norman and Peblaco I managed to complete (see http://community.actinic.com/showthr...ighlight=block )

I now have the task of including some information on only one page and cannot master the technique for restricting only to that one page. (See: http://www.stringer-family.co.uk/aca...in-screens.php ) This is the page I want it on, but have it on every page so far. The information is the column of images with pop-ups incorporated.

Thanks in advance for any information.
    -----------------------------
    www.synchronisedwebdesign.com

Click the Section and in Section Details / Page Settings, set Page Title to Curtains.

Put the following around your lump of image code:
    Code:
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20%22Section%22">
    	<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22SectionPageTitle%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20%22Curtains%22">
    		YOUR STUFF HERE
    	</actinic:block>
    Change Curtains in the page details and the lump of code to suit.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Could you not put your code in a fragment on the page?
      Unusual Silver Jewellery
      Giftmill - Unusual Gifts
      Crystal Healing Jewellery
      Steampunk Jewellery

Comment

Originally posted by NormanRouxel View Post
        Click the Section and in Section Details / Page Settings, set Page Title to Curtains.

Put the following around your lump of image code:
        Code:
        <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20%22Section%22">
            <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22SectionPageTitle%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20%22Curtains%22">
                YOUR STUFF HERE
        Change Curtains in the page details and the lump of code to suit.
        Norman as ever,

A big thank for this information. It works an absolute treat.

Andy,

Under normal circumstances it could have gone into a fragment, but it needed to be the full height of a long page alongside the descriptions etc, so it had to go into the right hand column to do it justice!

Thanks anyway.
        -----------------------------
        www.synchronisedwebdesign.com

Comment

Working...
        X