Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrade v7 to v10 - any known problems with SagePay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade v7 to v10 - any known problems with SagePay?

Hi

A client has recently upgraded a v7 site to v10 (without my knowledge) and is a SagePay (Protx) user.

The v7 site used Protx, so I was delighted to see that the upgrade to v10 had changed the URLs to SagePay .

However, in testing I am getting a failed transaction, thus:

Status Detail: 3109 : The BillingFirstnames field is required.

My merchant ID, secret key and encryption key have all been checked with SagePay, who tell me that the protocol has changed, and Billing First Name is now required?

How does Actinic implement this - I don't see a 'first name' field in the invoice address form? Does Actinic break down the Fullname field to suit? Has the upgrade not upgraded the invoice address handling?

Many thanks for any help.

Edit: Additionally, even though the catalog and the payment method are in test mode, the error response above is coming from:

https://live.sagepay.com/gateway/ser...m-register.vsp

Why 'live'? Why '-register'?

Cheers
    adaptive-image.co.uk

I have this also on one site and would be interested if this was solved easily.
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Zirconium Rings
    Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Jason, I racked my brains to no avail (have had a few G&Ts tonight) , then discovered the answer in a support email...

I had to change the mode of name collection to separate first and last names. Can't recall exactly where one does this, but would guess Business Settings somewhere. Hope that helps.
      adaptive-image.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X